We service, move, and install all leading brands of phone systems and voice mail. From small systems with only a few phones, to large call centers with hundreds of extensions. We feature NEC products for new installs. NEC is the worldwide leader in business phone systems. Special applications, such as Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and Call Accounting, are also supported.
Voice IP technology can add functionality and savings in many situations. As an agent for several VoIP carriers, we can design and implement a solution that will best meet your business needs, at the lowest possible cost. Common applications include IP connections between geographically remote offices, answering and directing calls for several offices from one, phone- computer integration, and find-me / follow-me call forwarding. Also includes voice mail to email and voice mail to text features.
Voice IP technology can add functionality and savings in many situations. As an agent for several VoIP carriers, we can design and implement a solution that will best meet your business needs, at the lowest possible cost. Common applications include IP connections between geographically remote offices, answering and directing calls for several offices from one, phone-computer integration, and find-me / follow-me call forwarding.
From the inception of Valcom in 1977, our focus has always been and will continue to be listening to and providing customer based solutions.
Valcom’s unique and extensive experience in IP and Analog Voice Paging systems, IP Centric Multimodal Systems and Telecommunication Enhancements give us a unique perspective. We are well known for providing guidance and assistance in implementing everything from the simplest paging system to the most complex mass notification communications system solution. Our customer base includes most of the Fortune 500 companies, the majority of highly secure US Government facilities, local government emergency service organizations, over 35,000 schools and probably your organization.
Virtually all of Valcom’s products are engineered, manufactured and supported in our 120,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility in Roanoke, Virginia, USA. Valcom’s component products are available through wholesale distributors and integrators. Our Engineered Systems are sold through integrators and, where qualified, directly to end user organizations.
* Valcom introduced complete self amplified Loudspeaker Paging Systems designed to operate over telecommunication UTP cabling. Valcom Distributed Amplified LoudspeakerTechnology has become the de facto standard with communication system providers.
* Valcom introduced an extensive line of traditional paging amplifiers, microphones and loudspeakers under the brand names Clarity and PagePac
* Valcom was an earlier developer of digital voice products including the ISDN software for The Motorola development systems and ISDN modems.
* Valcom introduced browser based software controlled school and industrial intercoms.
* In the 1990′s, Valcom introduced TCP/IP voice products that formed a foundation for our high reliability network (99.999) voice platforms. These high reliability voice networks are used in critical military and industrial applications.
* Valcom introduced the industry’s first IP loudspeakers – followed by the first IP PoE loudspeakers more than ten years ago.
* Valcom Software Paging Systems have evolved into robust IP Unified Mass Notification Systems deployed on government and civilian networks
* Valcom continues to develop the most technologically advanced communication solutions based on our customers needs!
Markets We Serve
At Valcom, we realize each project is customer specific. For this reason, we will continue to listen to our customers to provide the highest quality mass notification solutions.
Who Are the People Behind Valcom?
* Individuals who work together as a TEAM….. to provide the highest quality products…
* We respect the rights of fellow associates to express concerns and encourage all individuals to do so.
* We value our relationships with our distributors, integrators, and end-users and we understand that without them – we would be nothing!
* We take great pride in our work and always look for ways to improve our processes.
* We seek and are provided the opportunity to expand our knowledge through continuing education.
* We are concerned about issues that impact our customers, our community, our co-workers and our nation.
* We enjoy and are blessed to be associated with a company that recognizes our achievements.
* We love company picnics!